To discuss any aspect of the planter boxes, contact Guy by email or by phone (0416 203067).
Incredible Edible Eltham featured in Metro Express, which is the Metro’s internal magazine.
Here’s the roll call of the people who helped out of the day: Alan, Andrew, Bev, Bruce, Charlie, Chris, Constance, Dana, David, David, Felicity, Glenn, Greg, Guy, Heath, Imogen, Jamie, Jane, Jeff, Jenny, Kate, Kilian, Mac, Martin, Maryrose, Natalie, Owen, Pam, Paul, Paul, Peter, Rachael, Susan and Vera.
Particular thanks are due to:
- Paul Gale-Baker, from Macleod Organic Community Garden and Paul Morland, from Bellfield Community Garden, who jointly led the work.
- Felicity Gordon, who has done some brilliant artwork.
- Charlie the Stationmaster and his colleagues, who have been most hospitable.
- healthAbility, who have provided funding (and Dana).
- Local Food Connect, who have provided funding (and Bev).
- Bulleen Art & Garden nursery, who provided many of the materials at cost.
Here are some pictures of the wicking beds.
Here are some pictures from the day that the wicking beds were built:
Thanks to Chris, Dana, Felicity, Imogen, Susan and Vera for the photos.