The produce from this planter box is freely available to any members of public who pass by.
To discuss any aspect of the planter boxes, contact Guy by email or by phone (0416 203067).
There is a large planter box outside healthAbility (aka Nillumbik Health) at 917 Main Road, Eltham. It is under cover but irrigated.
- Anna, Bev, Evan, Glenn, John and Robyn for ongoing maintenance.
- Felicity Gordon for the signage.
- Elodie, Guy and Meredith for occasional maintenance.
- Bruce, David, Julie, Richard and others for the initial preparation and plantings.
- Bulleen Art & Garden nursery, Edendale Farm and Minalinka Farm for donating the initial materials and seedlings.
- healthAbility for working in partnership with us.
Here are some pictures, mainly from the initial 2013 planting: