What you will learn:
- Which produce plants are suitable to grow in small areas.
- Coping with shade and sun for produce growing.
- How to make the most of any available space for growing produce.
What you will get:
- Detailed notes on the topic.
- Advice on planting for your specific situation.
- Discount voucher to spend at BAAG.
Presented by Angelo Eliades. Do you only have a small garden or no garden at all? Would you still like to grow your own food? This class will inspire you to get started. Topics will include fruit, vegetables and berries for small spaces, growing produce in pots and containers, maximising productivity in any size space and plant selection.