Open Farm Day is your chance to visit working farms and meet local farmers. This year’s participating farms come from Nillumbik, Whittlesea and the Kinglake Ranges. The activities will include: farm tours; live demonstrations; farm animals; and product tastings.
The farms participating in 2017 are:
- Apted Farm Services: 1090 Cottles Bridge-Strathewen Road, Strathewen.
- Apteds Pear and Apple Orchard: 864 Cottles Bridge-Strathewen Road, Arthurs Creek.
- Edendale Community Environment Farm: 30 Gastons Road, Eltham.
- Giverny Estate: 69 Cherry Lane, Toolangi.
- Kings of Kangaroo Ground: 15 Graham Road, Kangaroo Ground.
- Northern Lodge Training Centre (Melbourne Polytechnic): 60 Glen Robin Court, Eden Park.
- Omaru Alpaca: 190 Hildebrand Road, Cottles Bridge.
- Philip Lobley Wines: 1084 Kinglake-Glenburn Road, Glenburn.
- Shaws Road Winery and Cider: 225 Shaws Road, Arthurs Creek.
- Sugarloaf Produce: 2/211 Chadds Creek Road, Strathewen.
- Turners Bakehouse: 107 Schotters Road, Mernda.
- Wedgetail Estate: 40 Hildebrand Road, Cottles Bridge.
- Weeping Grevillea Nursery: 10 Bartletts Lane, Kangaroo Ground.
- Yan Yean Farm (Melbourne Polytechnic): 2005 Plenty Road, Yan Yean.
- Yarrambat Estate Vineyard: 45 Laurie Street, Yarrambat.
- Yarra Valley Custom Meats: 181 Bottings Lane, Dixons Creek.