Led by nutritionist Rasha Tayeh. This workshop will take you on a sensory journey into Palestinian cuisine and look specifically at foods and herbs that support us during the transitions of autumn, as we move away from the warmer months of summer into the cooler months of winter. You will:
- Focus on traditional herbal infusions & remedies, from selected herbs and spices used in Palestine and the Levant.
- Cook a delicious vegan meal and discuss nutritional benefits of seasonal produce.
Participants will go home with:
- Recipes of the meal shared on the day.
- A deeper understanding & curiosity for delicious foods from Palestine & traditional herbal medicine.
- A jar of their personally crafted herbal infusion (optional for $8 each during the workshop, cash only).
The workshop is limited to 12 spaces.