Free to attend. Perennials, herbs, succulents, natives, fruit trees and vegetable seedlings for sale. Also, homemade cakes & preserves, Devonshire teas, secondhand book stall, kids corner with face painting, coffee cart, BBQ, Jazz band, flower stall, icipoles and KHG merchandise.
There will also be a series of workshops. Bookings essential. Tickets are $5 online or $10 on the day.
- 10-10.30am – Worm farming for beginners: learn to turn your food waste into nutrient rich plant food with a little help from the worms.
- 11-11.30am – Growing great tomatoes: Chris Reed will share all his secrets about growing the best tomatoes. A variety of heirloom tomatoes will also be available to purchase on the day.
- 12-12.30pm – The art of composting: facilitated by Ian and Dwij. Learn composting basics and ways to combat composting complications such as a slow or stinky compost.
- 1-1.30pm – Live lighter – waste and recycling: facilitated by Dot Haynes. Learn how to live more sustainably with some easy everyday ways to reduce you waste and recycling.
- 2-2.30pm – Fruit tree pruning: learn how to prune and care for your fruit trees to keep them healthy and maximise your harvest.