The Practically Green Festival celebrates sustainable living and all things green with activities for the entire family. This year’s festival will include:
- Practical demonstrations and workshops.
- Sustainable building and lifestyle exhibitors.
- Market stalls.
- Live music.
- Children’s activities and entertainment.
- Edendale nursery and gardens.
- Local food and wine.
- Not-for-profit and community groups.
- Sustainability art project.
In 2018, the talks will include:
- 11am: plant-grow-eat-repeat.
- 12.15pm: backyard chooks for beginners.
- 2.30pm: set up and maintain a worm farm.