What you will learn:
- Crop rotation after summer veggies.
- Growing common and uncommon winter veggies.
- Seed sowing techniques for winter veggies.
What you will get:
- Detailed notes on the topic.
- Discount vouchers to use at Bulleen Art and Garden.
- A seedling punnet that you have sown to take home and grow on.
Presented by Nicole Griffiths. You will learn how to prepare your garden for a bumper crop right through winter. They will cover what plants to plant over the cooler months and when to plant them, winter garden jobs, soil care and pest/disease management. Bring along your gardening gloves!