What you will learn:
- Crop rotation after summer veggies.
- Growing common and uncommon winter veggies.
- Seed sowing techniques for winter veggies.
What you will get:
- Detailed notes on the topic.
- Discount vouchers to use at Bulleen Art and Garden.
- A seedling punnet that you have sown to take home and grow on.
Presented by Maria Ciavarella. It might seem a bit strange to be thinking about winter vegetables while the heat is still with us, but now is the time to start planning. This workshop will go through soil rejuvenation after your summer harvest, types of veggies that grow well over the cooler months and seed sowing in anticipation for planting.