What you will learn:
- How to cultivate, feed and keep your ferments for long and short term use.
- How to assess pH, sugar and alcohol levels.
- Relevant food safety and sanitisation for fermenting.
What you will get:
- Comprehensive workshop notes and references/further reading.
- Your own vegetables ferments to take home.
- A sampling of fermented food.
Lacto-fermentation is a healthful, safe, low energy method of food preservation. Molly Bryson will show you how to make kimchi and kombucha.
Participants will be limited to 8 to maintain an informal interactive format.