What you will learn:
- How to prune to keep trees to a manageable size.
- How to prune to maximise fruit production in the coming season.
- Keeping espaliered shapes in check.
What you will get:
- Discount vouchers to use at Bulleen Art and Garden.
- A chance to ask questions about your particular trees.
Watch and ask questions of Angelo Eliades, as he prunes both traditionally shaped trees and espaliered varieties. Convention had us pruning deciduous fruit trees in winter but now the thinking is swinging to doing it straight after fruiting, in late summer or autumn. Techniques are slightly different, so it is wise to see the pruning in action on actual trees.