Local food-related events
1. Thrive Community Garden Inc., Diamond Creek, will be having their inaugural Annual General Meeting, Sunday February 17, 2pm, at Piccolo Meccanico. All interested members of the community are invited to view plans for the Watkins Street Community garden, learn about future directions and projects, elect committee members, discuss membership fees, etc. Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 205 360.
2. Saturday 9 February 2013 Banyule Edible Garden Tour 9.30am -2.00pm
3. Saturday 9 February @ 7pm Indian Curry evening at Monty Primary School. To book your ticket email email@example.com or phone 0468 419 732
4. February to March 2013 Have your say! An opportunity to shape your communities direction! Banyule City Council is inviting you to contribute your ideas through their consultation process which will include 3 community forums, an online survey, a paper survey and online blogs. If you wish to keep updated send your name, address, telephone and email address to Godwin Masuka at Banyule Council on 9490 4307 firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Bell Street Forum, Feb 27, 5pm – 8:30pm, Eltham High School.
RSVP: email@example.com or phone 9433 3371.