Whittlesea Secondary College, Laurel Street, Whittlesea, 3757.
The garden involves community members, volunteers, community groups and organisations in a diverse range of ways. It aims to create a welcoming space accessible to all members of our community that offers diverse pathways for people to:
- Learn – create a sustainable community resource for current and future generations to enjoy.
- Share – promote and enable social connection within the community.
- Grow – provide a space for people to come together for a range of community building activities.
- Heal – provide opportunities for reflection and have opportunities to improve health and wellbeing.
- Individual and communal plots.
- A circular reflective space which is used for connection, learning and healing.
- A garden shed and tea room, and a small portable for administrative tasks and resources.