When Angelo Eliades, from Preston, blogs about something, it is usually well worth reading. Here is a list of his posts which relate to food growing.
- The difference between soft and hard mulches.
- Rooting edible plant cuttings in water.
- Seed raising mix – does it work?
- Starting annual vegetable seedlings indoors
- Understanding fertilisers – how and when to feed your garden.
- Biochar ancient origins, modern inspirations.
- Hot compost – composting in 18 days.
- Bokashi soil generator – turn food waste into nutrient-rich soil.
- Bokashi composting – how to process waste that can’t go in your compost or worm farm.
- Apple tree problems – sun scald.
- Horticultural glues and tree banding trees to controls ants and other pests.
- Apple tree diseases – crown gall.
- Citrus fruit splitting and prevention.
- Apple tree diseases and planting location.
- Citrus nutrient deficiency yellow leaf with green veins.
- Citrus yellow veins on green leaf in winter.
- Controlling citrus gall wasp.
- Netting fruit trees for pest control.