What you will learn:
- How to make a Danish dark rye wholegrain loaf of bread.
- Understand the timeline and stages to create the bread with minimal effort.
- How to make and care for an authentic Danish style sourdough starter cult.
What you will get:
- Recipe and workshop notes.
- Sourdough culture to care for.
- Dough for two loaves of bread.
- A discount on a professional quality bread tin.
Facilitator: Ninna Katrine. This workshop will teach you the secret to caring for your sourdough starter and walk you through the process of baking your own wholegrain dark rye loaf. This popular Northern European style bread is difficult to source in Melbourne, so why not bake your own.
Participants will be limited to 8 to maintain an informal interactive format.