What you will learn:
- Ways to create and look after your own Sourdough starter culture, flour to use for the best nutrition and results.
- Ways to knead sticky high hydration dough for a more authentic sourdough loaf, equipment needed to produce a great looking and tasting sourdough tin loaf at home.
- Ways to bake sourdough bread using a bread tin in a home oven, bread dough looks and feels like at its various stages of preparation and development.
What you will get:
- Comprehensive workshop notes.
- Sourdough starter culture.
- A discount on a professional quality bread tin.
Join Rick of The Life We Want as he demonstrates this age old process and introduces you to the equipment and skills required to get started baking at home.
Participants will be limited to 8 to maintain an informal interactive format.